As human kind accentuates the uniqueness of each culture, it’s also creating a global gumbo of food, music and beliefs.
Tag Archives: Men
Are you a HERO?
Five fundamental and global power shifts
The founder of the Human Potential Movement, Dr. Jean Houston, suggests there are five power shifts that will help you cultivate your compassion and the infinite possibilities of the moment.
The Five Shifts
1. Your understanding of who and what you are and what you need to become to be able to deal with the complexity of our time is evolving.
2. How you do business and how businesses are governed are shifting in the midst of vast ecological and financial changes as you are able to communicate and transact business in real time with the most remote regions of the world.
3. Human societies are repatterning and new stories are emerging dealing with egality, equity, equality, equanimity and diversity, including the rise of women to a full partnership with men across the globe.
4. As human kind accentuates the uniqueness of each culture, it’s also creating a global gumbo of food, music and beliefs.
5. Spirituality beyond established religions is giving men new views of themselves. Men live in the universe and the universe lives in men.